Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wonder will never cease… I actually did something run related with Craig, as you can see from the photo below. Ok, it wasn’t training or anything, but it still counts. We picked up our t-shirts and digital chip thingys last night from Nike Town. So it’s official – I have a number and everything! The t-shirt looks a bit gay to be honest, but it seems like it will fit me (for some reason I went for a "medium" when I signed up….)

Went for a few beers afterwards with Craig and Lizzi – so much for the non-drinking in the week before the race. We went to a non-smoking pub, which initially made me a bit twitchy, but was actually fine. I didn’t feel tempted to have a fag at all, I suppose because no one else was - the whole peer pressure thing. In fact, when someone did light up without realising it was non-smoking, the smell was really objectionable. Kind of like when my relatives come round to my mum’s house and puff away in the front room without asking….

No comments:

Post a Comment