Monday, October 16, 2006

I hate being indecisive... at least I think I do

Oh, what to do... 28 practice attempts and I'm still shite at it. Normally I would be in Glasgow / on my way up with the lahndahn posse at this point of the year, so I wouldn't have to worry, but now almost all the f*ckers have moved down here so there's no point.

So, answers on a postcard please.... what does a skint Irishman do for his birthday?

Suggestions from any potential attendees most gratefully accepted - remember, this is your Friday/Saturday night you have the potential to shape... If, of course, you can be arsed coming out for a bevvy.

Oh, and erm, it's this Friday, so not much time. Never one to leave things til the last minute....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:09 pm

    how about oh i don't know, say The Albert?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go down the giant slides at the Tate Modern.

    ReplyDelete