Friday, October 06, 2006

A massive unkempt bush

That's what's outside my new flat. Completely obscures the front window of the flat underneath.

Had my last training run last night; had to cut it short at about 40 mins/7km as my calves were starting to tighten up again. Hopefully they'll be alright for the race.

Am quite sad that the training is over now... I've really enjoyed the whole build up to the race and everyone has been so supportive - I don't really want it to end! I'm sure I'll be involved in other things in the future (I see this as the start of "doing rather than saying", as Helen S pointed out - who would of thought I'd ever actually get off my arse and follow an idea through?) but this was the first time I tried something and as such it'll hold a special place in my heart.

A million thanks to everyone for your support (and sponsorship!) - hope to see a fair few of you there on Sunday. Murray - I'll pass on the pint half way round but if you could bring a couple of Red Stripe for the finish line it'd be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment