Sunday, October 15, 2006

Where can you see lions?

Only in Kenya!

Which is where my mum is going to be on the 7th of July! Yes, after much angst and wondering and assuming she hadn't got a place on the trip, my dear old maw will be jetting off to Nairobi next summer for a 10 day adventure trekking through the bush.

Go on that woman! So happy for her - think she's brickin it a wee bit though (previous furthest flung destination being Lanzarote).

She needs to raise £3K in total, of which £2,100 needs to be in by the end of May - so I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to stick your hands in your pockets again. No rush though - will give you time to recover from the 10k first!

Here's a link to a helpful documentary on where my mum will be going:

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/kenya/

PS, be careful if at work, it has sound

No comments:

Post a Comment