Monday, May 04, 2009

Happy bank holiday

aaah, you can't beat the May Bank holiday. An extra day on your weekend, the days are long and the weather suddenly finds an extra 5 degrees.

Been having a very pleasant one so far, and the sun is currently trying its best to burn through the haze to allow me to hit the park this afternoon. Added to that, I have a mere 2 days at work this week as we're heading back up to the motherland on Thursday for maternal birthday celebrations - and the not insignifcant matter of the collection, at long last, of the majestic, mighty Clio and our one day road trip back. 4 countries in 12 hours sounds impressive til I mention it covers both Irelands, Wales and England. I'm prepared as I can be - my Haynes car repair manual arrived on Saturday (must really take it out of the cellophane wrapper to make it look like I've used it) and finally answered the nation's prayers by making a decision and buying a sat nav. Yep, I am gadgeted up and ready for anything. Hear me roar.

No comments:

Post a Comment