Monday, May 18, 2009

Sittin' on the sill of the window




One reason for my lack of interesting chat these days is the view from my living room window. As we're on the third floor with no other high buildings around us, we have pretty much unbroken views due west, into the sunset and the final approach to Heathrow.

The spring evenings are seeing me increasingly mesmerised, just sitting there watching the planes flying overhead as the sky turns all sorts of crazy colours. And thanks to my new camera, I can take semi-representative photos of them and allow you to share in the magnificence of mother nature in this part of Sarf lahndahn. It will also hopefully distract you for long enough that I can come up with something more entertaining for my next post. I haven't messed about with any of the editing on these pics - they're exactly as taken on 21 April and this evening. Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment