Monday, January 19, 2009

Thanks to SC Johnson

A family company.

Who have cheered me up just a little bit with the most ridiculous advert I have seen in a very long time.

I imagine it to be titled "poo at Paul's", or something similar. I can't believe that some advertising exec has managed to get it on the telly - it must be some kind of terrible industry in-joke that the rest of us don't know about, where there's a prize for the most embarrassing, gash advert of the year. Either that, or it's a piece of viral genius which has been created purely in the hope that people like me will fall into the trap of flashing it round the world. Doesn't explain how it made it on to Sky 1 in the middle of the Simpsons though....



Picky Pooer Prefers Paul's Potty, Perfumed by Glade Touch ’n Fresh


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:07 pm

    Oh my god - we saw that the other night as well. Very incredulous looks on our faces as we wondered whether it was really happening. The look on Lee's face confirmed I wasn't alone - unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to do a poo at Paul's!!!!

    Poor kid. Most people only have embarrassing photos to be dragged out when they bring their first girlfriend home.... He will forever be.... poo boy.

    Almost as bad is that Tena Lady advert. At least it's not as in your face as saying "Use our product! It'll stop you pissing yourself every time you chuckle!"

    ReplyDelete