Thursday, January 29, 2009

Anyone ever been to Sicily?

As I mentioned before, I bought flights to Palermo for J and me in July. What I didn't manage to do was organise accommodation or internal travel whilst there at the height of the summer season. It's all starting to look a bit pricey. I've registered with Trip Advisor but am a lazy bastard at heart and it's all a bit of effort to find what I'm looking for. So, anyone who's been - Palermo-Taormina-Stromboli-Palermo in a week with a bit of sunbathing on the beach thrown in? For as cheap as possible? I heard a horrible rumour today that not only are bonuses scrapped for this year (the 2nd time I've ever been entitled to one - cheers), but payrises are too. Was kind of relying on that to ease some of the pressure and save my and my girl trudging the hot dusty roads of Sicily for hours on end..... The worst laid plans, and all that.

2 comments:

  1. i have friends that live there, remind me to introduce you to a guy called sergio at helen/andy/my birthday party he is from there too and will be able to help you out loads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice one bruvva!!! cheers

    ReplyDelete