Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Get Loaded in the Park

I've uploaded some photos from Get Loaded in the Park on Sunday if anyone wants to see 'em.

De La Soul on so stupidly early we missed them, Green Velvet rocking the place despite a complete absence of bass, and a sober Pete Doherty proving the only thing interesting about him is his crack habit. Just as well we were pissed really! It was loads of fun though.

I can only apologise for the state of some of the photos. For some reason when I "autofix" in Photoshop it makes everyone look like they're wearing stage make up, and I have also reached my upload limit on Flickr for this month so had to cherry pick a bit and also leave out the "after party" pictures (probably no bad thing to be honest). If it's any consolation, I ensured there are several of me looking like a fanny as well.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment