Monday, August 14, 2006

bendy or stretchy?




Daddy or chips?


Night off again I'm afraid kids - interview number 2 tomorrow morning. But this time for a promotion! Woot! Brown trouser time......

I promise I shall dispense with the drivel and focus entirely on my running preparation from now on, as at least one grumpy person is not impressed with my chat. You know where the 'back' button is Andy.

PS speaking of which, given the relatively short period of time I have to prepare and the fine example set by so many members of the British Athletics team, I am considering using performance enhancing substances. Any suggestions gratefully received as I've only come up with Pro Plus and buying some rollerblades so far.

4 comments:

  1. for a bit of weedgie ned power....?

    i guess then my skin will match my bright orange t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:12 am

    I've nae idea about performance enhancing drugs, but when I want to motivate myself to do well I usually have a wee fantasisation about getting to lay one right up that Dorien affay the tv sitcom Birds of a Feather.
    Phwoooarr!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm. Yet again Andy, I am lost for words. Thanks for your suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:53 pm

    F**k sakes ya moanin' s**te.

    Try this, or this, or mebbe even this then, smartarse

    ReplyDelete