Thursday, August 10, 2006

Brixton musings pt.2

Just walked home from meeting Murray and Pino in the pub for a couple of pints (come on, I think I earned it).

On my way down Acre Lane, I passed a proper crime scene with a cordon, loads of coppers, paramedics bags lying strewn on the pavement and a guy taking forensics photos of the scene (an Eastern European deli thing). It was just like CSI.

I asked the female copper stood guarding it if she could tell me what happened and she just said "no". Fair enough. Couldn't see any blood so dunno if it was a shooting or what. God knows it won't make any of the papers.

I think it says all that needs to be said that after living in Brixton for 3 and a half years this kind of thing now just makes me curious, rather than scared. I think it's time to move.

PS, much to Murray's dismay, no - I didn't take any photos on my phone "for the blog".

No comments:

Post a Comment