Sunday, August 06, 2006

Another massive donation

Lizzi has very kindly donated 25 quid to the cause. She is a little annoyed that my arse lick post in her honour has not yet appeared, but as I explained to her, I need to take the time to do her justice. A full, gushing tribute will follow in the next few days, probably Tuesday as I am going to see the Fratellis with her tomorrow night in Camden. I'm hoping she'll get drunk and give me humorous anecdotes to post. But in the meantime, thanks!!!!!!!

PS training took a bit of a wobble over the weekend but I think moshing at a gig tomorrow should be a good workout and then the routine starts in earnest on Tuesday. I'm as annoyed as you are at the lack of progress so far (remember, it's me that'll be feeling the pain in 9 weeks time if I don't make an effort)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:34 pm

    Have you bought your costume yet?

    ReplyDelete