Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cheeky Russians part 2

I've been getting a load of hits from 'unknown sources' on my Flickr account of late, which the forums suggest may be down to people directly linking to my photos from blogs.

At a loose end this evening, I decided to search for references to my photostream, and the first that popped up was this shot of Khovd that I took from our campsite in Mongolia:



Nice as it was to see that they appreciated what I thought was a pretty mundane shot of some goats (or at least, as mundane as views ever get in Mongolia), for the life of me I couldn't see where they had acknowledged it was one of mine.

Ah yes, there it is. I've circled it in red to highlight it, but you may still have to view the full size picture to see it.


TourNavigator.Ru - sailing close to the boundaries of cheeky behaviour....

No comments:

Post a Comment