Wednesday, May 25, 2011

bringing sexy back

I love the way that hits on my blog have been steadily decreasing since I started posting again. Nothing gets the creative juices flowing like feedback like that. A complete absence of content is better than anything I choose to share with the world. Cheers Google analytics.

On a more positive note, I drafted some communications blurb at work last Friday afternoon, having left approximately 45 minutes to do so - to which the Comms manager responded that she thought it was extremely well written! She 'really likes my style', apparently. Who knew I could even make software implementation sound sexy? See? Even just saying the words, on this blog, in this style.... "Software implementation".... Admit it, you're just a little bit moist now, aren't you?

With great power, etc etc

No comments:

Post a Comment