Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Not trying to be annoying...

Thanks so much to everyone who's sponsored my mum for her trek so far - Imogen, Gav, Louise, Julie-anne, Jennie and Colin.

I know a few others mentioned they might chuck a few bob her way and I've realised I didn't really say when she's going etc... She's off on July the 7th, just over 5 weeks away, so I think she needs to know how much she's raised before then. She's training hard at the mo, and so was I at the weekend, as I was dragged down a mountain, across a valley, up the other side, along the top, back down, back up again and back along the top again in a 9km hike round a local forest park. Given that me ma is doing 3 times that each day, I don't envy her one wee bit. if I'm that desperate to see lions and giraffes I'll go to the zoo.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

Post a Comment