Thursday, May 03, 2007

It's all gone quiet said Rhubarb....

This is my last post for at least a week I'm afraid, possibly longer.... Off to the motherland tomorrow evening until next Wednesday, introducing J to the delights of Norn Irish hospitality and my mother in particular. Really looking forward to it - not least so i don't have to go to bloody work for 10 days. The weather should be good, got my mate's wedding on Saturday, J arrives Sunday, maw's birthday on Monday, the beach/Giant's Causeway on Tuesday and then back to London town on Wednesday. After that it's all systems go towards Wales for Jennie's 30th. Gotta love being an inter-British jetsetter.

So have a lovely weekend, will fill you in on everything when I return....

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:58 am

    Got a ticket for the Old Firm game on Saturday, and i've got Monday off to get out of the cell without my boss finding out.

    We arra people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately I don't know of any pub in Ballymena and surrounding area that doesn't scare the shit out of me normally, never mind when watching the Old Firm.

    Am sure you'll holler enough for the two of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:06 pm

    AHEM!!!!

    Aren't you forgetting something?!

    The highlight of your week!!!?!

    Well.....?????!!!!??!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Helen, forgot to mention the "highlight of my week" - meeting up with Louise, Julie Anne, John and Lee.... ;o)

    ReplyDelete