Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm pure knack'd

It's been fair hectic this month and no mistake. Back in the NI for my friend Peter's wedding on the 5th, then J arrived on the 6th, mum's birthday on the 7th, the Glens and the Giants Causeway on the 8th, back to London on the 9th, off to Wales for Jennie's birthday on the 11th, back on the 14th, then the Heineken Cup final at Twickenham last Sunday. Me head's pure spinning.

It's been a very enjoyable if slightly exhausting month in tattie-land, and I am currently trying to upload some photos. I'll link stuff up and provide witty and erudite commentary tomorrow perhaps, as i have a bit of time to kill before heading off to Stansted (again) to fly to Northern Ireland (again) for my mate Nikki's 30th. I am the ultimate party jet-setter. All I want is a nice lie in.

No comments:

Post a Comment