Thursday, May 24, 2007

For anyone who's interested....

I thought I'd put my photos of my trip home with J online... I say my photos, what I mean is "the photos deemed acceptable by J", which seems to include any of me looking like a twat and exclude any of her unless you can't actually make her out from the one pixel high spot in the middle of the picture.

Anyway, they do a reasonable amount of justice to my wee neck of the woods, and somewhat scarily by the time I'd got to viewing the album after uploading, someone had already viewed the one of me making a gimp face at the camera.... the world is full of freaks, people...

Northern Ireland photos

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:20 pm

    Er the view was from me mate, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the phantom sweat monkey of SW4... As long as it's not stuck up in the changing rooms at your gym it's fine

    ReplyDelete