Monday, May 14, 2007

And the money starts rolling in....

Big thanks to Gav, Imogen and Louise who have already sponsored my mum for her trek.... It means a lot guys - thank you.

Imogen - I am more than aware that I now owe you two blog posts in your honour (although I don't know if a mere two would do you justice)

Louise - you're a star - was absolutely fantastic to see you again last weekend - will be sure to put the pic of you demurely sipping champagne through a straw on the blog.

Gav - what can I say. Legend. Perhaps you could write an article for the New York Times about Annie's expedition?

Anyone else who's thinking of sponsoring, please bear in mind that you need enough money in your bank account to cover the donation. That way you won't end up like me, having to go into work tomorrow to explain whay the tenner cheque you wrote for sponsorship bounced when presented to the bank. Embarrassing? Um. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment