Saturday, January 06, 2007

Urban75.org

Ok, so I'm being really shit at posting stuff since Christmas - although judging by the distinct lack of visitors I'm not sure too many people are bothered!

Anyway, I was going to update everything today but have to run out in a little while to meet Jennie and Chris in the pub - they're house hunting in Herne Hill! On the other side of the park to us!!! Bring on the summer.

In the meantime, I've been meaning to post a link to this website for a while - it's great. Hopefully it will help those of you who are unfamiliar with Brixton understand why so many of us choose to live here - it's weird, I never wanted to move here especially, but now I'm here I find it increasingly hard to leave... Lack of money notwithstanding of course.

http://www.urban75.org/brixton/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment