Friday, January 19, 2007

I should really be in bed

given that I've got to get up in 4 hours to get the bus to the airport.... am starting to feel extremely nervous now!! goddamn my random act of caution-to-the-wind spontaneity. If it wasn't for that I'd be dribbling in the Albert around now having wasted another 30 quid sitting in the local pub on a Friday night, and looking forward to a Saturday of watching football focus whilst hungover before moping about and probably getting drunk again for the rest of the weekend.

Instead, I'm having to get up at some ungodly hour, fly to an exotic country I never thought I'd get to visit, to spend time with my lovely girlfriend in a beautiful city and I don't have to be back at work until Wednesday.

goddamn spontaneity....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:52 am

    have a good one - just keep drinking the vodka and all will be fine

    ReplyDelete