Monday, March 16, 2009

Oi'll get in early

And say happy Saint Paddy's day for tomorrow, to be sure, so it is....

This year will probably be the first since about 2001 that I don't hit a pub somewhere - credit crunchedness and a payday on the 18th of the month means I have hit rock bottom of the old bank account. I saw a couple of moths stumbling about in ski masks in my wallet this morning muttering about "one big job" and then escaping to Rio. It seems everyone has their tipping point.

I have, however, come up trumps in the lottery after many years of trying, so good times are ahead! Yep, Twelve (I double checked) of your crisp, English pounds, if you please. Am undecided what to spend it on - was thinking a ferrari-boat, but might settle for a pint of the black stuff instead. It's what it would have wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment