Monday, June 18, 2007

New kid on the blog

I am thinking of retiring from blogging, as I will otherwise just get depressed at the gulf in quality between this tattie (like what I did there?) rag and the newest addition to my "links" - Withafacelikethat.

This is the forst foray into the internet revolution by my good friend, Mr Gavin Wilson. Unfortunately, he is a professional journalist, and you can therefore guarantee that the content of his musings will be significantly more interesting, wittier and grammatically correct than mine.

In fact, he's so used to writing entertaining copy that even my attempts to big him up to the point where he feels unable to live up to his billing will no doubt prove ineffective. I hope so. I'm as bad at keeping in touch with him as I am with everyone else, so it will be nice to get a peek into life in New York. Another alternative would be going to visit him - as I have been claiming I will for the past 3 years - but for the foreseeable future I think this is the best I can hope for.
Who knows, he might even have some celebrity dirt on his mobile phone he can post.

Withafacelikethat

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:26 pm

    very kind - but the short-lived experiment is over....

    ReplyDelete