Sunday, February 18, 2007

Join the Flock

I have a new browser after my ongoing issues with Firefox. It's called Flock and I like it. It's basically developed from yer standard Firefox template but from what I can gather from my research there's been a load of shit going on between what is open source software and what's not and Mozilla have now trademarked a load of bits and bobs to stop them being used by other people.

Anyway, I now have a nice shiny new way of surfing the net and it has lots of handy "web 2.0" bits built in, such as the ability to blog anything instantly just by right-clicking on it. Have yet to try this but will give it a go if I find something worth posting. If you're bored with Internet Explorer or Firefox or have started getting redirected via an Arabic country for no apparent reason, why not give it a try?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:55 pm

    Now that you have finally resolved this ongoing I.T. saga, please can we have less of the boring technology chat on your blog and more of the amusing stories and witty observations that you used to post here. If not, I'm cancelling my subscription.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. I would just be another nobody without my fans, I owe it all to you and God etc....

    Thanks to the readers of Smash Hits and the viewers of Live & Kicking, after my experimental phase I will be returning to the glorious pop that made me win "fittest blogger of the month" in July 1997.

    Remember, only users lose drugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:25 am

    hear hear ally!

    (or is it here here?)

    (too desperate sounding methinks)

    (dumb phrase anyway)

    ReplyDelete