Monday, February 19, 2007

I've finally managed it

a whole day without a cigarette or a beer, for the first time since last year.... It's not exactly been a struggle, but it's a bit worrying the way I view it as a major accomplishment. Still, a tiny acorn begins with the first step, to mash together two relatively relevant phrases in an MTV stylee.

Not only did I manage to stay vice free today, I also made it to Tesco for about the 3rd time since I moved into the flat in september, so I now have a cupboard full of food. And I've made a packed lunch for tomorrow! And I'm about to go to bed, before midnight! So that I can get the bus tomorrow morning instead of the tube! So I save money!

The tiger is taking back control of his life, people, in the most boring way imaginable! Stand back and watch the (indoor) fireworks...!!!

Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:04 pm

    So how many days did you manage it for then?


    (Yes, I am indeed presuming that you are back on the booze, the tube and the pack-lunch-less lifestyle...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to say arranging an indoor fireworks display, is not a particularly good way celebrating saving money.

    have you seen the cost of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. helen - ummm. tuesday lunchtime for the fags, tuesday evening for the tube. have made sandwiches for the last couple of days though.

    craig - let's not talk about them. being born so close to halloween means I have many's a childhood birthday party flashback tormenting me as we speak

    ReplyDelete