Saturday, July 22, 2006

The Smith

Just wanna give a shout out to my man Ally who has come up trumps with a twenty nicker bung.

Hailing from the mean streets of Cults in Aberdeen, I've known him since I was a naive young fresher back in 96. Former hockey starlet (he assures me he played with other boys) and founder member of the Dalrymple massive with a fine line in close-to-the-bone scathing comments (and general childish piss-taking), he is currently living the dream working for a bank in Bristol. But the great news is, he's moving to London! Yet another who mistakenly thinks the streets are paved with gold rather than dog shit in this fair metropolis.

It will be great to have him here though - one more non-English friend with which to hang out! Not sure if he'll be here in time to join team tattie on the sidelines though (if the pub last night was anything to go by I may have a very noisy and embarrassing troupe getting pissed by the side of the course. Still, it may detract attention from me should I feel the need to "do a Radcliffe" at any point).

Ally, the kids salute you my friend. Haste ye to Londinium. Just make sure you live South of the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment