Saturday, July 22, 2006

The right of reply

I received the following response from Dave. He raises some very valid points so I felt it appropriate to publish his email here:

"Have just read your blog-based tribute. While you do capture some of the basics of my remarkable existence, I feel that more time could have been spent emphasising the sheer magnitude of my jungle-puma libido, my physical athleticism, kindness to children, breakdancing wizardry and cookery skills.
Also, it's Karol. With a K, you f*cker. As opposed to the Vordeman / Smiley type. There's a difference you see. One spelling implies having a uterus, whereas the other is full of eastern european testosterone fueled macho mystique. Sort of.
Anyways, less fried chicken, more press ups beeatch. I want my money's worth.
-D"

I stand corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment