Friday, July 21, 2006

I Love my friends

What can I say..... It appears that either:

a) Murray has instigated a "biggest cock" competition amongst my friends
b) All of aforementioned friends are earning considerably more than me and think nothing of chucking £20+ in my (erm, I mean Fairbridge's) direction.

Imagine my surprise when I looked at my donations this morning to discover that I am now up to the princely sum of £75 in sponsorship! It's getting harder and harder to think of suitable ways to bottle it.....

So far, according to the comments left, I shall be running the race in a potato costume, pausing for a pint half way round, before bursting through to win the entire damn thing.... No pressure then.

More about the latest wonderful contributors soon (my best work comes when well oiled - I should be a tabloid hack), in the mean time for those of you who haven't contributed, here's that number again:

www.justgiving.com/tonyedgar

Chars

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment