Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Less Blogging, more Jogging.

there are three very good reasons why I am not out training tonight:

1) My trainers do not fit me - apparently my feet have grown since the age of 20. Poor bastards, might stick em on Ebay (the trainers, not the feet). Either way it's some poundage I could have done without spending.

2) I was meant to be getting my fitness fix from a game of football down the park this evening, but that has been cancelled because......

3) Kev, organiser-in-chief of said football, managed to jump off a pub roof last night in an attempt to impress a girl and has broken his ankle in three places (see Craig's blog for full details and video!). This, combined with Pino's "accident" on the way to work this morning which has left him with 6 stitches in his chin, and Murray's reminder that "these things happen in 3s", has led me to be too scared to venture out for my "power walk" round the park this evening. I am smoking a fag for Kev instead.

Gav has been in touch to pass on the pithy slogan "less blogging and more jogging", and I assure you I will be starting tomorrow as soon as I get appropriate footwear and a stopwatch. I might combine it with a jog/walk to Denmark Hill to visit Kev.

Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment