Saturday, June 21, 2008

Little help please

I'm currently downloading a whole raft of songs to add to my new training playlist on my ipod. The focus is on "rawk" and up tempo stuff which I hope will drag me round the hard yards. One of the features of the Nike+ kit I've just bought is the option to choose a "power song" whenever you need that little bit of extra help. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to go for - the obvious Eye of the Tiger excepted. Any ideas?

If anyone wants to offer some thoughts on good tunes to stop me collapsing, answers on a postcard to the usual address (or comment post if that's easier)

4 comments:

  1. power songs?

    the power of love - frankie goes to hollywood
    snap - the power
    the power of love - celine dion
    turn on tune in drop out - freak power.
    i dont blame you - cat power
    there she goes - the la's (john power on bass)
    atomic power - uncle tupelo
    there's power in a union - billy bragg
    diesel power - the prodigy

    ReplyDelete
  2. also how could i forget

    the power of love - huey lewis and the news (from back to the future)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:06 am

    Slayer - Angel of Death chief, if nothing else it will scare you towards the finish post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:36 pm

    I don't want to "do a radcliffe" by the side of the course!

    ReplyDelete