Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ah, summer eh?

Summer is drawing to a close, which can only mean the weather is going to improve... It seems to have vanished in the blink of an eye, porbably whilst I was holed up in a pub at the weekend sheltering from the rain. I honestly don't know what's happened to 2007 - I was so certain that this was going to be an amazing year, and yet here we are with only 4 months left to go and it seems to be the same as it always was.

Still! Never mind! As of 5pm tomorrow, I have 5 whole days off, without even thinking of work. Off to Get Loaded in the Park on Sunday to dance like a dick to 2 Many DJs and perhaps even listen to the Streets. Just found out that several folk have managed to get their hands on some free tickets as well, so there'll be a bigger than expected crowd of us - the sun should finally stick its head out too so all systems go for some fun on the common. And my mates can get the beers in, as I had to fork out £80 for two tickets! That's what I get for planning in advance I suppose.......

No comments:

Post a Comment