Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Hei, Halla, Heisann, Hellu!

Just checked my Google Analytics and I have had a visitor from Norway recently - and not just one of those shitty "accidental" visitors that I get, who stay for a total of "0:00" on the site.

So hello Norway! Or Oslo to be (perhaps) precise. Are you scared now? Don't be, I'm quite friendly once you get to know me. Says a lot about how the blog has become inextricably interwoven with web 2.0 that I get excited over a single visitor.

Perhaps I should learn more Norwegian?

I was actually talking about trying to visit the other day - I've always wanted to go. Norway looks very cool and very beautiful, especially up the coast towards the arctic circle and the Northern Lights. I quite fancy taking one of the ships that take supplies up round to the isolated villages. I think I was a Scandinavian in earlier life. Either that I or I JUST WANT TO GO ANYWHERE! ANYWHERE!! AAARGH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment