Saturday, December 02, 2006

Laid Back

With my mind on my money (or lack of) and my (lack of) money on my mind.

Am very drunk on Tanqueray Gin, but also have just had a lovely bath and ripped my fragile skin apart with a pumice stone, trying to get the nicotine patch stickiness offa me. I now have no stickiness, just four bright red raw areas, which even the "magic cream" (aka my mum's Sudacreme) has failed to help. In fact it made me sting like a beeatch.

Anyway, well done Matt Willis, for winning I'm a Celebrity; unlucky to Myleene Klass who I thought was a fanny but appears to be quite lovely; well done to Ian and Jane from Eastenders for securing the award for best comedy scene this year. I'm still undecided as to whether they were trying to be serious or funny, but I must confess I wet myself the whole way through their "deep and meaningful" this evening.

I'm tool drunk to type, I need to get back to finding a pic of Britney with nae keks on....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:29 am

    http://fadedyouth.blogspot.com/2006/11/britney-goes-pantyless-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you anonymous! Any other tips?!

    ReplyDelete