Friday, December 08, 2006

I'm kind of famous! Again!

Obviously the London Paper doesn't get many contributors to its "columnist" section, as they've printed my submission!!

I'm officially a published journalist now! I can think of at least three real ones I know who might disagree with that comment, but it'll do for me.

Check it out:
http://www.thelondonpaper.com/cs/Satellite/london/talk/article/1157142959810?packedargs=aid%3D1157142959810%26suffix%3DArticleController

Feel free to vote "more" by the way, by texting 88855 and saying "more Tony" or something - basically they print a "more" or "bore" poll result on Monday as to whether people liked what they read.

The biggest shock is that there's already a random comment left on the website saying that the girl "loves it". So Lorna, whoever you are, thank you. Of course, it could be might be my mate from Glasgow....

Pity it's on a Friday in a way - of the 425,000 readers, I reckon at least 424,000 are probably down the pub and not reading the paper! But am chuffed they printed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment