Tuesday, July 12, 2011

If you see slightly ugly looking links to another blog like the ones below...

...never fear, it is not spam (at least not by the standard definition - whether or not you class it as such is your prerogative*).

As I mentioned a few weeks back, I've finally got round to starting to blog about the Mongolia trip in more detail  - subtly ignoring the fact that this year's Charity Rally departed on Saturday, meaning I'm over a year behind schedule.

As and when I post something new to Steppe By Steppe, I'll chuck a link on here in case anyone fancies a gander.



*if for nothing else, at least Bobby Brown should feel proud that he has ensured a generation of pop fans can now spell the word 'prerogative' without need for consultation of spell checker.

No comments:

Post a Comment